Questions that lead to
greater trade show results:
1. Do you know how many potential customers attend your shows?
2. Do your customers know where to find you at your shows?
3. Do your customers call your sales people good listeners?
4. Do your sales people have answers to commonly asked questions?
5. Does your exhibit speak to your customers expecations?
6. Are your sales people focused on your customer needs?
7. Can your sales people identify your target visitors?
8. Are your leads turning into business after your show?
If any of these questions have you re-thinking your trade show
strategies, we would be happy to help you discover the answers.